Our dental practice was founded in 1954 by Morris Freedman and was located at 1408 W. Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1970 Dr. Morris Freedman's sons carried on the family tradition.   Dr. Louis and Dr. Charles Freedman, along with Dr. Terrell Weitman, relocated the family business to 3111 Piedmont Road (in the heart of Buckhead) to continue a long history of excellence in the profession of dentistry.