We are excited to be back in the office serving our patients and community! The health and safety of our patients and team remain our top priority. We continue to follow CDC infection control procedures. In addition, we have implemented the following changes in our office:
- We are screening every patient for symptoms or contact with high risk individuals
- We are working to identify high risk individuals and those patients that are in close contact with high risk individuals in order to reschedule or see these patient one on one if necessary.
- We now ask that patients limit the number of accompanying friends and family members to their appointments.
- We are monitoring every patient and team member for any symptom of illness, including daily temperature monitoring upon entry into the building.
- We are making extra sweeps throughout the office with medical grade surface disinfectant.
- We have reduced our schedule to eliminate crowding in our common areas.
- We have installed barriers between operatories to minimize the spread of aerosols.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take additional steps as necessary to keep all of our patients and their families safe.
Please notify Buckhead Dental Group if you have been sick in the last two weeks or have had contact with someone who has been sick in the last two weeks. You will not have to wait an extended period for a new appointment if you reschedule your appointment due to illness or suspected contact with someone exposed to COVID-19. To learn more, please call us at (404) 261-5388.